More than a Decade experience in Development of Software for Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
" No matter what the size or type of your business, we have a solution to suit your organisation requirements ".
The global consumer packaged goods (CPG) manufacturing business serves customers ranging from small shops and convenience stores to mega-store chains and warehouse clubs. Margins are slim and competition is severe. And there are hundreds of product categories.
Whether you are in consumer-packaged goods (including perishable goods) or consumer durable goods (consumer electronics, white goods, sports goods, etc.), or industries such as Consumer Goods production industries, Supply chain Industries, Retails chain stores. Time is money and that fast-moving trends signify that you cannot let Product Park on shelves. Innervex Technologies solution for consumer-packaged goods will help you to meet the challenges you face on a daily basis.
Innervex Technologies solution [Innervex SCM | MRP| Retail] for Consumer Goods goes beyond traditional enterprise resource planning (ERP) to provide financial management, product management, customer relationship management (CRM), supply chain management (SCM) and more. With Innervex Technologies solution for consumer or packaged goods, you can expect improvements in efficiency, flexibility and overall visibility, resulting in more effective business management.
Innervex Technologies Solutions enables you, such like:
- Deliver a single, real-time view of data from multiple departments
- Enhance communications within and between departments
- Simplify pick, pack, and ship operations
- Efficiently manage your assets using planning, forecasting, and business analytics
- Collaborate more effectively with partners and suppliers
- maintain a Demand Driven Supply chain
- Respond quickly to real-time demands from your customers
- Integrate RFID or barcode and other technologies with your operations
- Monitor the flow of supply network up to your end customers
- Support promotional pricing changes & Build customer satisfaction, loyalty
- Optimize inventory levels and create perfect orders
- Take effective decisions by mining in market data
- Use our built-in forecasting tools
- Promote effective brand management
- Gather information and get approvals quickly
- Evaluate, redesign, and improve existing products
- Manage finished goods shelf life and packaging changes