Terms and conditions of use
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'Innervex Technologies Private Limited' or 'us' or 'we' or 'Innervex' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is #18/9 1stFloor, 4thCross, Mahakavinagar, Irugur, Coimbatore-641103, Tamilnadu, India. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
you should not modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in Innervex's Site. You also should agree not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in the Site.
Access To Password Protected/Secure Areas
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal action.
Specific Software Available On Our Website
Any software that may be made available to download from the Site (the "Software") is the copyrighted work of Innervex and/or a third party providing that Software. Software made available for downloading from or through this Site is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement, which may accompany or be included with the Software ("License Agreement")
- An end user may be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless the end user first agrees to the License Agreement terms. Except as set forth in the applicable License Agreement, the Software is made available for use by end users only and any further copying, reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited.
- Warranties, if any, with respect to such software shall only apply as expressly set forth in the applicable license agreement
- Innervex technologies hereby expressly disclaims all further representations and warranties of any kind, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, title or non-infringement with respect to the software