A Decade of experience in Delivering Solution for Engineering & Foundry Industries
" No matter what the size or type of your business, we have a solution to suit your organisation requirements ".
The Challenges faced by foundry industries are to meet on time customer schedule of deliveries, to decrease rejection (quality cost), better & effective energy consumption, inventory transportation cost and labour utilization, and to organize the material planning based on reservation of material against and order.
Innervex Technologies delivers ERP for Engineering & Foundry industries, where we have proven experience and expertise. Innervex Technologies solutions for manufacturing facility deliver a robust, enterprise-wide system that remains flexible and affordable. By leveraging leading development strategies and technologies, Innervex Technologies’ enterprise business system enables a faster implementation, easy administration, and rapid ROI.
Innervex industry specific solution can dynamically allot the material based on order priority and the predictable blockages can be identified in effective decisions making in Foundry, engineering and forging industries. Our ERP specifically designed with best practices of Foundry Industries to meet the above challenges. Innervex ERP is fully integrated with our CRM solution to deliver capabilities way beyond the typical stock maintenance or typical financial software solutions.
Functionalities and Benefits
- Eliminate redundant processes and increase efficiency of plant floor operations.
- Gain greater insight and visibility between plant and office operations both locally and globally.
- Deliver goods that meet or exceed compliance and traceability requirements from raw material to finished product especially in highly regulated industries.
- Reduce or eliminate reactive equipment maintenance with automatic real-time production monitoring.
- Complete foundry shop floor solution
- Improve customer satisfaction and maintain preferred supplier status
- Material tracking by lot, bar and length
- Tool & Die history
- Test certificates based on the input material and process
- Improved product margins
- Lean Manufacturing execution
- Real-time data capture
- Machine Interface
- Enforces compliance and reduces errors
- Improves throughput
- Increases schedule attainment
- Enables greater manufacturing responsiveness
- Decade of domain expertise for the implementation team
- Successful implementation to SMEs to large scale foundries in shortest possible time