Software Engineer – JAVA (RD_V003)
Department: Software Development.
Innervex Technologies is looking for a Software Engineer to join our Innervex Product Engineering team. This role is for development on our desktop / web application including integrations with cloud services. We are looking for fascinated and talented JAVA development engineer to join our team. Candidates should enjoy working in a challenging environment, have the enthusiasm and ambition to develop & complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that puts technology at the heart of everything it does.1 - 2 years
- Review existing delivery dates and work requirements with current knowledge set, analyze possible alternatives and communicate options and their affects, both technical and upon delivery date
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Work alongside and mentor other members of the team
- Provide accurate estimates to the assigned tasks
- Within a team environment, proactively analyze, clarify, code and unit test software, including features, defects and refactoring
- Participate in code reviews, both of your own code and as a reviewer
- Develop software to pre-defined standards and specifications
- Perform functional analysis and debugging
- Write and update documentation (requirements, functional design, etc.)
- Work to meet project schedules, timelines and deadlines
- Record and report status in agile environment
- Contribute ideas to project planning
- Expertise in java end-to-end development
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and Agile/iterative methodology.
- Proficiency in OO Design, Extensive experience in Core Java 6 or higher for both J2SE and JEE (Swing, Collections, File handling, XML, TCP/IP Socket Programming, JSP , Servlet)
- Good expertise in one of the RDBMS (Oracle, PostgreSQL, My SQL)
- Good expertise with REST and Spring Framework
- Strong programming skills on Multi-threading/concurrency and JDBC.
- Experience working with third-party libraries, APIs, social APIs.
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
- Strong experience designing / developing with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).
- Sound knowledge on Unit Test Frameworks (JUnit/JBehave)
- Knowledge on Web/Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Key SkillsXML JDK Java Swing JDBC JSP Java Servlet JEE Netbeans Spring JDO
- B.Tech / B.E (CSE / IT), B.Sc. (CSE), BCA
- M.Sc.(CSE), MCA
Prospective candidates can mail resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org