Marketing Executives (BD_V002)
Department: Business Development.
A Commerce Graduate with, preferably, a Management Degree. Fresher also can apply (Junior Marketing Executives(BD_V003) . Prior Marketing experience is preferred.
Marketing Managers sell Innervex Technologies’ Solutions to corporates. The Solutions are in Accounting, Sales & Distribution(SCM), Retail ERP,CRM, Gold related softwres,MRP (see product list) etc. The work involves selling the solutions to the potential client, demonstrate the software, negotiating and finishing orders, usually with a Marketing Manager. And, the Executive may be leading the role individually.
Need to recognise, develop and generate businesses And gain market share to achieve sales targets both locally and internationally for Innervex Technologies’ suite of solutions that streamlines operations and increases the overall efficiency of Big enterprises, medium corporates & Small companies to firms, You need to investigate and understand market needs, conceptualise and test business ideas, manipulate and carry out marketing plans, and work under the marketing manager.
- Managing Key Customer Database: To have focus on managing key customers accounts in all segments with a view to retaining and growing the business
- Sales and Marketing: develop and implement marketing programmes to generate demand and promote sales of Innervex Technologies’ software Solutions offerings
- Managing Alliances: work together with business teams to recognise and recruit new partners to constantly improve Business;
- Business Planning: Need to help to the Marketing manager to build business plans and strategies to increase market share in the domestic and worldwide markets;
- Developing New Business: undertake market research to identify new business opportunities, define and execute business plans and strategies to achieve revenue targets
- Bid Preparation:to help to the Marketing manager to prepare and present proposals for new bids and collaborate with the professional service and development teams to develop bids for targeted accounts.
You should have strong communication, coaching, business presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills, as well as a passion to learn and pick up domain knowledge and technologies quickly. You should also be self-motivating, proficient to work very independently and eager to put the extra hours of work to grow up the business.
Prospective candidates can mail resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org